Sep 15, 2009
A new level of TIRED!!!
Have you ever been so tired that you couldn't even make it to your bed?! That is where I was at just the other day. I got home from work, I work in restaurants, and nearly fell out on the floor. Slowly I crawled to bed and tried my best to sleep a few short hours before my wife got up to go to work and my son got up to go to daycare. After that I am up because I lack the ability to take 30 minute "Power Naps", and am sadly jealous of those who can! It is either full on sleep or nothing! I am on day two of my two days off in a row, (if you have ever worked in a restaurant you may understand my excitement at two days off in a row!), and I am just now starting to feel rested...AH FUN TIMES!!! Sadly back to the daily grind tomorrow!
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment