My son who is not quite four yet is always tirelessly busy on his magna doodle drawing all sorts of things that for the most part have been delightful blobs and random shapes, that is until this month. If you don't know my wife and I are expecting another child in April, a baby girl. now Ben has been trying to wrap his brain around the idea of a little baby in mommy's belly. A hard concept to understand at almost 4. Well at daycare last week our son starts drawing without any encouragement from his teachers and these were the pictures he drew.
I haven't seen anything this sweet in a while. I'm not going to lie, I teared up a bit. He drew a picture of his family with his little sister in his mommy's belly... I am very proud to say the least!
Jan 13, 2011
The little artist emerges!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment